At Humber Valley Dental, patients of all ages in Beeton, Ontario, and the surrounding locations can benefit from comprehensive dental care provided by Drs. Geeta Gautham, David Ma, and Ammar Taimish. We’ve equipped our office with the right team, technology, and equipment to care for the needs of everyone in your family. From infants, children, seniors, and anyone in between, all your dental care needs can be cared for in our office.
Enjoy our full suite of dental care services
Our dentistry provides lifetime care, from the first exam as an infant until your golden years. We offer various services to create healthy smiles for all generations.
Some of our services include:
- Children’s dentistry: We provide gentle and effective dentistry to toddlers, children, and adolescents in a relaxed environment. Our team is specially trained to interact with children, fostering a positive experience from a young age
- Cosmetic dentistry: Do you have chips, stains, and gaps you’d like to erase from your smile? Porcelain veneers, crowns, teeth whitening, and Invisalign can help you achieve the smile of your dreams
- Orthodontics: We understand the importance of a straight smile. We offer Invisalign to help teens and adults to achieve straight smiles. Additionally, we provide interceptive orthodontics for children, including space maintainers, to correct alignment issues early before they progress
- Restorative dentistry: Using tooth fillings, dental crowns, and onlays, we can restore your smile after damage by injuries, disease, or cavities. We also offer dental implants and bridges to replace missing or extracted teeth for a complete, functional smile. Our restorative dental care rebuilds your smile to its pre-damage self
- Sedation dentistry: We understand dental anxiety is real, and many patients don’t get the deserved dental care because of their fear of the dentist. We offer oral sedation, nitrous oxide, and IV sedation to combat dental anxiety for worry-free dentistry
- Periodontal services: Gum infection is a “silent disease” that can rob your smile of its healthy gums. We offer comprehensive gum therapy services to prevent, detect, and treat gum disease for a healthy mouth
To benefit from comprehensive care that ensures a healthy smile, please call Humber Valley Dental at phone or book an online appointment with our team.